- 30 gram Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 30 grams Pepita Seeds (pumpkin)
- 250 grams Phillidephia cream cheese
- 140 grams Gluten free plain flour
- pinch salt
15minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 10min
8Recipe is created for
Weigh the seeds into, place lid on and mill on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Add the rest of your ingredents. Put lid on without Measuring Cup so you can look in and mix on speed 6 till small balls form, about 15 seconds. Take out pastry ingredients and put onto Thermomat or floured surface and roll with hands into smooth ball.
place wraped in fridge for 30 mins before use.
Shape pastry to fit your choice of tin/s and blind bake on 180 degrees for 10 mins, let cool and fill with your filling of choice.
Thermomix Bread Mat very useful as it's a non stick surface to roll pastry on
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Salted nut ice cream
- Vegan Lentil Kidney Bean Shepherd’s Pie
- Capsicum & Zucchini Seed Crackers
- Pasta Sauce
- Raine's TM Vegetable Slice
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs GF DF
- Lemon curd shortbread slice
- STRAWBERRY and COCONUT ICE CREAM
- Rosemary and sea salt crackers
- Turkey patties