- 55 g warm water
- 70 g extra virgin olive oil, (EVOO)
- 250 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 2 sprigs fresh, rosemary, foliage only
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Extra coarse salt for topping
30minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180ºC and line 2-3 baking trays with paper.
Place water and EVOO into mixing bowl and warm for 1 min/80ºC/speed
Add remaining ingredients and blend for 10 secs/speed 7.
Tip out onto ThermoMat and push together to form a soft
dough. Wrap and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Divide into thirds and roll out each ball of dough separately
as thinly as possible on the prepared trays. Use a pizza cutter to score the
dough, sprinkle with the additional salt and bake for 15-20 minutes or until
Break into crackers and return to the turned off oven to
completely dry out. Serve with dip, cheese or other toppings of choice.
Other users also liked...
- Greek Pita Bread
- Green Summer Smoothie
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Mexican stack
- Vegan Lentil Kidney Bean Shepherd’s Pie
- Pasta Sauce
- Soba noodle and tofu salad
- Rosemary and sea salt crackers
- Turkey patties
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Lychee Martini
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins