- 225 g raw sugar
- 225 g Self Rising Flour, as per EDC
- 225 g Softened butter (Room Temperature), as per EDC
- 4 eggs
- 350 g raw sugar, white sugar or icing sugar
- 175 g Softened butter (Room Temperature), as per EDC
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla paste or extract
Pre heat oven to 180’Line a tray with paper cupcake moulds approx 12 – 15Mill sugar for 5 secs speed 9Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 3 for 20 secs.Scrape down bowl and mix for further 10 secsSpoon into prepared cupcake cases approx 3/4 fullBake for 15-20 or until golden and springy to touch.Allow to cool and top with icing . see attached recipe
If using raw or white sugar process in two lots. Milling for 15-20 secs on speed 9Add all processed sugar to bowl and add butter and vanilla. Mix for 40 secs speed 3-4.Once mixed to desired consistency, ice cooled cupcakes, decorate & ENJOY
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Lemon curd shortbread slice
- Sultana Bran Biscuits
- Breakfast bars
- German Marble Cake
- Blackberry Crumble Slice
- Sweet Potato Brownies (Paleo)
- Freeze dried strawberry frosting
- Chocolate Lovers Raw Slice
- Fairy Cookies
- Triple choc brownie