- 225 g raw sugar
- 225 g Self Rising Flour, as per EDC
- 225 g Softened butter (Room Temperature), as per EDC
- 4 eggs
- 350 g raw sugar, white sugar or icing sugar
- 175 g Softened butter (Room Temperature), as per EDC
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla paste or extract
Pre heat oven to 180’Line a tray with paper cupcake moulds approx 12 – 15Mill sugar for 5 secs speed 9Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 3 for 20 secs.Scrape down bowl and mix for further 10 secsSpoon into prepared cupcake cases approx 3/4 fullBake for 15-20 or until golden and springy to touch.Allow to cool and top with icing . see attached recipe
If using raw or white sugar process in two lots. Milling for 15-20 secs on speed 9Add all processed sugar to bowl and add butter and vanilla. Mix for 40 secs speed 3-4.Once mixed to desired consistency, ice cooled cupcakes, decorate & ENJOY
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate, Almond and Date Meringue Cake
- Easy Mars Bar Slice
- Soft Choc Chip Cookies
- Lactation Boosting Biscuits
- Southern Pecan Butter Balls
- Easy muffins
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Salted Caramel Truffles
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Balls
- Slutty Brownie
- Cherry and Macadamia shortbread
- Vegan Puddle Cookies
- Zimtsterne or cinnamon stars