Blackberry Crumb Slice
- 500 grams Blackberries
- 360 grams Plain flour
- 150 grams Butter, cold/cubed
- 300 grams Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Cornflour
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a 9x13in slice tin or line with with grease proof paper
2. Add flour, half the sugar (150gms) and the salt to the mixing bowl, mix 20sec/ speed 5 to combine.
3. Place cubed butter and mix 30sec/speed 6 or till breadcrumb style mixture is acheived.
4. Add eggs and combine mixture 20secs/speed5
5. Line the slice time with half the mixture reserving the other half for the crumb.
6. Clean the mixing bowl and add the blackberries, lemon juice, cornflour and remaining sugar to mixing bowl and chop 3secs/speed 6.
7. Spread blackberry mixture over the base of the slice and top with reserved crumble mixture
8. Bake in a moderate oven(180degrees) for approximately 30mins or till lightly browned. Let cool completely before cutting into portions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Lemon curd shortbread slice
- Gluten free lamingtons
- Sultana Bran Biscuits
- Breakfast bars
- German Marble Cake
- Sweet Potato Brownies (Paleo)
- Freeze dried strawberry frosting
- Chocolate Lovers Raw Slice
- Fairy Cookies
- Triple choc brownie