Red and green Christmas shortbread
- 40 g white rice
- 60 g sugar
- 300 g plain flour
- 250 g Butter, cut into cubes
- 100 g shelled pistachios
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 150 g white chocolate
Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a slice tin (20 x 30 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
Place rice and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 1 min/speed 10 or until a fine consistency is achieved.
Add flour and butter and mix 5 sec/speed 5, then knead 40 sec/.
Add pistachios and dried cranberries and chop /Turbo/1 sec/1-2 times.
Transfer shortbread mixture onto a sheet of baking paper, then using the baking paper to assist, roll mixture into a log shape. Slice into rounds, place into prepared slice tin and bake 20-30 minutes (150°C) until lightly golden. Allow shortbread to cool in tin before removing (approx. 10 minutes). Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place white chocolate into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then melt 5 min/50°C/speed 1. Transfer melted chocolate into a small bowl.
Dip half of each biscuit into melted chocolate, place back onto baking paper until chocolate is set, then serve or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Other users also liked...
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Lemon curd shortbread slice
- Sultana Bran Biscuits
- Breakfast bars
- German Marble Cake
- Blackberry Crumble Slice
- Sweet Potato Brownies (Paleo)
- Freeze dried strawberry frosting
- Chocolate Lovers Raw Slice
- Fairy Cookies
- Triple choc brownie
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Soba noodle and tofu salad
- Rosemary and sea salt crackers
- Breakfast bars
- Turkey patties
- Cheesecake with meringue topping (Sernik Rosa)
- Peanut butter gelato
- Sticky bottom dumplings
- Caramel and macadamia cheesecake
- Spicy prawn salad
- Baked cherry crumble cheesecake
- Strawberry champagne cocktail
- Mimosa Float