Spiced Pear Cake
- 2-3 ripe pears
- 3/4 Cup white sugarr
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 110 grams unsalted butter
- 85 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams Sour Cream or Plain Yoghut
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 11/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Add pears, 1/4 cup white sugar and the lemon juice into TMX. Cook 100°C / 15 mins / speed 1. When finished cooking, mash the pears 5-7 secs / speed 5.
Measure out 11/2 cups of the pear sauce and set aside. Clean bowl.
Add remaining white sugar and grind speed 9 / 5 secs. Add butter and brown sugar and cream speed 4 / 2 mins
Add in eggs, vanilla and sour cream and mix speed 5 / 2 mins.
Add spices, flour, baking powder, bicarb soda, salt and knead / 30 secs until it is just combined
Add in pear sauce and mix speed 1-2 / 7 secs
Bake in 2 lined loaf tins for 30-40 mins @ 160°C
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Lemon curd shortbread slice
- Gluten free lamingtons
- Sultana Bran Biscuits
- Breakfast bars
- German Marble Cake
- Blackberry Crumble Slice
- Sweet Potato Brownies (Paleo)
- Freeze dried strawberry frosting
- Chocolate Lovers Raw Slice
- Fairy Cookies