Sweet Potato Brownies
- 400 g sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 100g coconut oil
- 60g rapadura sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 21/2 tablespoons coconut flour
27minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 25min
1. preheat oven to 180 degress on fan force
2. add chopped sweet potato and blend spped 8 for 5 seconds
3. add remaining ingredients and blend speed 4 for 15 seconds
4. place into lined rectangle tin and bake in oven for 25-30 minutes
dust with cacao
for more recipes you can follow me on instagram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Lemon curd shortbread slice
- Gluten free lamingtons
- Sultana Bran Biscuits
- Breakfast bars
- German Marble Cake
- Blackberry Crumble Slice
- Freeze dried strawberry frosting
- Chocolate Lovers Raw Slice
- Fairy Cookies
- Triple choc brownie