Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- 110 grams coconut oil
- 120 grams coconut sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 level tablespoon baking powder
- 120 grams almond milk
- 325 grams fresh blueberries
- 240 grams gluten free flour
40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 30min
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees fan
Line 12 cup muffin tray
Add oil and sugar
Beat 2 minutes speed 3
Scrape down sides
Add eggs one at a time and beat until mixed well speed 3
Gradually add flour and baking powder, alternating with milk through the lid.
Beat on speed 2 until well combined.
Add blueberries and mix on reverse speed 2 for a few seconds. Don't over mix.
Scoop into muffin tray
Bake around 30 mins, checking at 25 min mark.
Can be made with plain flour if not seeking a gluten free muffin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Lemon curd shortbread slice
- Gluten free lamingtons
- Sultana Bran Biscuits
- Breakfast bars
- German Marble Cake
- Blackberry Crumble Slice
- Sweet Potato Brownies (Paleo)
- Freeze dried strawberry frosting
- Chocolate Lovers Raw Slice
- Fairy Cookies