- 250 g water
- Pinch salt
- 100 g Butter
- 150 g plain flour
- 4 eggs
37minPreparation 22minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180-200ºC. Line 2 baking trays with paper and set aside.
Place water, salt and butter into TM bowl and cook for 10 minutes at 100ºC on speed 2.
Add flour and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4, or until you see the pastry coming away from the sides of the bowl. Cool for approximately 10 minutes.
Add eggs to the mixture by dropping one egg at a time through hole in lid as you mix for 30-40 seconds on speed 5.
Spoon mixture into piping bag or Ziploc bag with corner snipped off or use ice cream scoop to dollop pastry onto prepared trays. (Should make approximately 15-16 profiteroles.)
Bake for 15 minutes until puffed and golden. Leave in oven with door ajar to cool. When cool enough to handle, pierce side of profiterole with sharp knife and return to oven. This helps ‘dry out’ the interior of the profiterole and makes it easier to fill.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pumpkin mini-loaves with cream cheese frosting
- Cinnamon blueberry scrolls
- Baked cherry crumble cheesecake
- Strawberry champagne cocktail
- Mimosa Float
- Roasted pumpkin and quinoa risotto
- Gingerbread ice cream
- Mai tai
- Pancetta-wrapped apricot stuffing roll
- Gingerbread cookies
- Spiced cherry brioche wreath
- Christmas spice mix
- Chilli bacon and tomato pasta sauce
- Festive Gingerbread Cake
- Easy Mars Bar Slice
- Soft Choc Chip Cookies
- Lactation Boosting Biscuits
- Southern Pecan Butter Balls
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Salted Caramel Truffles
- Garlic Corned Beef Fritters
- Creamed Mixed Greens
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Balls
- Slutty Brownie
- Cherry and Macadamia shortbread