Banana, Strawberry, and Blueberry Sorbet
- 390 grams Frozen Bananas, Slices
- 105 grams Frozen Strawberries, Slices
- 15 grams Frozen Blueberries
1. Place all fruits in mixing bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 8.
2. Serve immediately or place in the freezer (in a freezable container).
- Output should have little fruit chunks. Scrape and blitz again if you want a smoother consistency.
- You can alter the fruits in your sorbet, using Frozen Bananas as the base. Have fun!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Banana Salted nut ice cream
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Sunday pancakes
- Raw Strawberry Slice
- Variation Low GI Bliss Balls - Diabetic Friendly
- Frozen Key Lime and Margarita Cheesecake
- STRAWBERRY and COCONUT ICE CREAM
- Nanna Mary's Chocolate Pudding
- Banana & honey frozen yoghurt ice creams
- Raw Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Chocolate Ganache Tart/Pie