Black Sesame Paste/Soup
- 200 g black sesame seeds, Roasted
- 100 g glutinous rice
- 100 g Black Rice
- 80 g raw sugar
- 1.5 litre water
Place Glutinous & Black Rice into bowl. Roast for 4 minutes, Varoma temperature, .
Set aside to cool.
Smooth out consistency as required. Slowly turn up to Speed 6-8 for 30 seconds.
For every 200 g of the resulting powder mix, use 500g of water. This serves serves 4 people as dessert. For smoother consistency - blend as if you would with soup recipes until smooth.
Powder mix can be stored for up to 3 weeks in an airtight container. But the aroma slowly fades.
Can be enjoyed with coconut cream. Sugar content can be adjusted to suit tastes. This is far less than you would get in a pre-packed Black Sesame Paste (shown in photo).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Salted nut ice cream
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Sunday pancakes
- Raw Strawberry Slice
- Variation Low GI Bliss Balls - Diabetic Friendly
- Frozen Key Lime and Margarita Cheesecake
- STRAWBERRY and COCONUT ICE CREAM
- Nanna Mary's Chocolate Pudding
- Banana & honey frozen yoghurt ice creams
- Raw Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Chocolate Ganache Tart/Pie
- Fruit crumble (dairy free, grain free, sugar free)
- Spanish Gazpacho
- Capsicum & Zucchini Seed Crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Crabapple Jelly
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- Prunus Plum Jam
- Mocha Frappe
- Soba noodle and tofu salad
- Banoffee Protein Shake
- TM5 Spaghetti Carbonara Basic Chip Variation