Chocolate health balls
- 250 g dates
- 100 g organic dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100 g almonds
- 50 g walnuts
- 25 g pumpkin seeds
- 25 g sunflower seeds
- 25 g chia seeds
- 10 g cacao powder
- 35 g coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
Place chocolate & almonds into TM bowl, turn dial to closed lid position & press turbo button 2-3 times, so texture is still chunky.
Add walnuts, pumpkin seeds & sunflower seeds, set dial to closed lid position & press turbo button 1-2 times to roughly chop. Set aside.
Place dates, cacao, chia seeds & coconut oil into TM bowl & mix for 20 seconds on speed 7.
Add nuts/seeds/chocolate mixture back into TM bowl & combine on reverse, speed 3 for 15-20 seconds.
Roll into balls & keep in fridge.
Delicious & healthy, with a touch of decadence!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amazing Apricot Balls
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Banana Salted nut ice cream
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Sunday pancakes
- Raw Strawberry Slice
- Variation Low GI Bliss Balls - Diabetic Friendly
- Frozen Key Lime and Margarita Cheesecake
- STRAWBERRY and COCONUT ICE CREAM
- Nanna Mary's Chocolate Pudding
- Banana & honey frozen yoghurt ice creams
- Raw Tiramisu Cheesecake