Chocolate Marble Italian Meringues
- 200 g sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate, good quality, broken into pieces
- 4 egg whites
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- whipping cream, to serve
- Fresh or Frozen Berries, to serve
27minPreparation 12minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 20 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Melt 2 min/37°C/speed . Transfer into a small bowl and set aside. Thoroughly clean and dry mixing bowl.
Preheat oven to 120°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Insert butterfly. Place egg whites, cream of tartar and salt into mixing and whip 2-3 min/70°C/speed 3.
Add vanilla and mix 2 min/70°C/speed 3, slowly adding reserved sugar through hole in mixing bowl lid. Further whip for 5 min/70°C/speed 3.
Remove butterfly. Add reserved melted chocolate and with aid of spatula, swirl through meringe. Place dollops of meringue onto prepared tray (This should make around 20 medium individual meringues).
Bake in oven for 15 minutes, turn oven off and leave to cool in oven. Serve with whipped cream and berries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Festive Gingerbread Cake
- Nutella Energy Balls
- Taela-Made Mini Christmas Puddings
- LCHF Chocolate Nutty Crunch, Dairy Free with Paleo option
- Apple & cinnamon wholemeal pancakes
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Watermelon Delight (Cocktail)
- Matcha coconut slice
- Oreo Truffle
- Honeycomb Hedgehog
- Steamed pear with chun bei 川貝燉雪梨
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Spiced pumpkin mini-loaves with cream cheese frosting
- Cinnamon blueberry scrolls
- Baked cherry crumble cheesecake
- Strawberry champagne cocktail
- Mimosa Float
- Roasted pumpkin and quinoa risotto
- Gingerbread ice cream
- Mai tai
- Pancetta-wrapped apricot stuffing roll
- Gingerbread cookies
- Spiced cherry brioche wreath
- Christmas spice mix
- Chocolate, Almond and Date Meringue Cake
- Festive Gingerbread Cake
- Soft Choc Chip Cookies
- Lactation Boosting Biscuits
- Southern Pecan Butter Balls
- Easy muffins
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Salted Caramel Truffles
- Garlic Corned Beef Fritters
- Creamed Mixed Greens
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Balls
- Slutty Brownie
- Cherry and Macadamia shortbread