- 2 eggs, separated (at room temperature)
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 30 g icing sugar
- 70 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 150 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 300 g whipping cream, plus extra to serve
- chocolate, for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
Heat clean, empty mixing bowl 30 sec/50ºC/speed 1. Insert butterfly. Place egg white and cream of tartar into mixing bowl and without measuring cup, beat 3 min/speed 4. Transfer into a small bowl. Remove butterfly.
Without cleaning mixing bowl, place sugar, butter and vanilla into mixing bowl and combine 10 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add yolks and beat 1 min/speed 6. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
Place cream into mixing bowl and beat 20-30 sec/speed 4, until starting to stiffen, but not completely stiff. Add yolk and butter mixture and blend 5-10 sec//speed . Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Melt 3 min/37ºC/speed 2. Transfer chocolate into bowl with cream and add reserved yolks and gently fold through with aid of spatula.
Chill in individual glasses or serving bowl for at least 1 hour before garnishing with additional whipped cream and chocolate curls or a crumbled Flake® candy bar to serve.
For a truly decadent dessert, use Chocolate Mousse instead of cream on a Pavlova with fresh or frozen berries as topping.
Try cutting a bought sponge cake into cubes. Fold through chocolate mousse and additional whipped cream. Chill and eat!
Other users also liked...
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Banana Salted nut ice cream
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Sunday pancakes
- Raw Strawberry Slice
- Variation Low GI Bliss Balls - Diabetic Friendly
- Frozen Key Lime and Margarita Cheesecake
- STRAWBERRY and COCONUT ICE CREAM
- Nanna Mary's Chocolate Pudding
- Banana & honey frozen yoghurt ice creams
- Raw Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Chocolate Ganache Tart/Pie