Mango Pudding (Yum cha style)
- 2 medium mangoes - peeled and stone removed (approx 2 cups of flesh)
- 2 tblsp powdered gelatin
- 125 g water
- plus 438 g boiling water
- 310 g sugar
- 250 g evaporated milk
8Recipe is created for
Puree mango flesh - approx 30 seconds on speed 8.
Place 125g water into a bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over while stirring with a fork. Stand for 5 minutes. Add boiling water and mix to dissolve the gelatin. Stir in sugar to dissolve.
Add gelatin and sugar mix to the mango puree in the Tmix. Process 5 seconds on speed 4 to combine. Ensure sugar has fully dissolved.
Add evaporated milk to the mango mix. Process 5-10 seconds on , or until milk is comined through the mix.
Divide mix amongst 8 servings bowls, and refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
Can be served with extra evaporated milk as a sauce on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amazing Apricot Balls
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Banana Salted nut ice cream
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Sunday pancakes
- Raw Strawberry Slice
- Variation Low GI Bliss Balls - Diabetic Friendly
- Frozen Key Lime and Margarita Cheesecake
- STRAWBERRY and COCONUT ICE CREAM
- Nanna Mary's Chocolate Pudding
- Banana & honey frozen yoghurt ice creams
- Raw Tiramisu Cheesecake