- 1 batch TMX Short Crust pastry, (Everyday Cook Book)
- 450 grams cooked pumpkin
- 125 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 0.5 teaspoon ground ginger
- 0.5 teaspoon mixed spice
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams pure cream
- whipped cream, to serve
Preheat oven to 190C.
Roll out and line 25cm pie dish with prepared pastry.Prick the base several times with a fork.Cover loosely with baking paper and blind bake for 10 minutes.
Place remaining ingredients in TM bowl.Blend for 20 sec on Speed 5 until smooth.
Pour mixture into prepared pastry crust.Bake for 45 mins until set.
Serve chilled with whipped cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Festive Gingerbread Cake
- Nutella Energy Balls
- Taela-Made Mini Christmas Puddings
- LCHF Chocolate Nutty Crunch, Dairy Free with Paleo option
- Apple & cinnamon wholemeal pancakes
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Watermelon Delight (Cocktail)
- Matcha coconut slice
- Oreo Truffle
- Honeycomb Hedgehog
- Steamed pear with chun bei 川貝燉雪梨
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free