Garlic Prawn & Scallop Risotto
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Medium Brown Onion, halved
- 1/2 1 large leek, halved longways and sliced
- small handfull parsley, fresh
- 350 g Aborio Rice
- 140 g dry white wine
- 1 tbsp veggie stock paste
- 6 'icecubes' of homemade fish stock (I freeze mine into icecubes. If you have none double the veggie stock)
- 750 g water
- 400 g raw peeled prawns
- 250 g scallops, flesh only
- MC of pouring cream
- lemon wedges to serve
- 20 g olive oil
8Recipe is created for
1. Chop garlic, onion, leek & parsley 5 sec/sp 8. Add oil & saute 100C / 3 min / spd 2.
2. Add the butterfly attachment, then the rice, wine & veggie stock. Cook at 100C / 3 min / speed 2.
3. Add water & fish stock, cook at 100C / 15 min / sp 1.
4. Add prawns & scallops, cook at 100C / 1 1/2 minutes / sp 1. Add cream & stir for 10 sec / sp 1, using the spatula to help incorporate.
5. Rest in your Thermoserver for 10 minutes, and serve with fresh cracked pepper & lemon wedges.
This recipe is really nice served with lightly steamed carrot, broccoli, cauli & snow peas, which can be done in the Varoma while the risotto is resting. This also stretches it to easily make a meal for 8 people.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna mornay
- Prawn, mango, avocado and chilli salad
- LCHF Salmon Rissoles, Gluten Free
- Spicy prawn salad
- Basic tuna mornay with Pasta
- German Tuna Salad = fresh and delicious
- Tuna and Sweetcorn Casserole(or ramekin)
- Tuna curry pasta bake with hidden vegetables
- Tuna and Rice Bake
- AIP Ginger Lemon Salmon - Autoimmune Protocol
- Super Easy Tuna Bake
- Greek Pita Bread
- Green Summer Smoothie
- Caramel Syrup for Coffee
- Shepherd's Pie
- Quinoa Plain Steamed
- zeppole with anchovies
- Spanish Gazpacho
- Capsicum & Zucchini Seed Crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Crabapple Jelly
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup