- 500 grams beef mince
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs, dried
- 50 grams bread crumbs, (made in thermomix using frozen bread)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 15 grams Worcestershire sauce
- 15 grams soy sauce
- Salt & Pepper optional
8Recipe is created for
Make breadcrumbs by breaking frozen bread in to pieces and chopping for 10 sec speed 6. Set aside
Chop garlic and onion 4 sec speed 7
Combine all ingredients, including breadcrumbs and mix 8 sec speed 6
Roll in to balls and cover with plain flour
Cook in fry pan or on BBQ
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and lamb stir fry
- Turkey patties
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Shredded Chicken
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Sweet Curried Sausages
- Hamburger patties
- Simple, healthy San Choy Bau
- LCHF Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- LCHF Glazed ham
- LCHF Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, creamy sage & butter sauce
- LCHF Butter Chicken