- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 onion, Halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 800 grams Chopped Tomatoes Can
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Cup basil leaves, Chopped
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 Cup plain flour
- white pepper
- 2 eggs, Whisked
- 1 1/4 Cups breadcrumbs
- 1 Cup parmesan cheese, Grated
38minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking 35min
8Recipe is created for
- Put onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 7.
- Add oil and cook for 3 minutes/Varoma/speed 1.
- Add tomatoes, sugar and salt. Cook 25 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 with MC removed, until reduced about two-thirds of its original volume. The sauce should be quite thick. Taste it and add more salt if required. Then stir through the basil with spatula.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally to make two equally thick pieces. Place the flour in a shallow bowl and season with salt and white pepper, then beat the eggs in a second bowl with 1 tablespoon of water. Put the breadcrumbs into a third shallow bowl.
- Line the flour, egg and breadcrumb bowls in a row. Dip each piece of chicken into the flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs, shaking off the excess.
- Heat 5mm of oil in a large frying pan or chef's pan over medium heat. Fry the chicken pieces in batches - don't overcrowd the pan. Cook for about 3 minutes each side, by which time they will be golden brown and cooked through but still juicy inside. If the heat is too high they will colour too quickly and not be cooked enough in the middle. Use fresh oil after each batch to avoid loose breadcrumbs burning and sticking to the fillets.
- Preheat a grill to hot and arrange the chicken on a baking tray. Spoon the tomato sauce over the top, then sprinkle with a generous handful of parmesan cheese. Put the baking tray under the grill for about a minute, or until the parmesan starts to turn golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and lamb stir fry
- Turkey patties
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Shredded Chicken
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Sweet Curried Sausages
- Hamburger patties
- Simple, healthy San Choy Bau
- LCHF Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- LCHF Glazed ham
- LCHF Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, creamy sage & butter sauce
- LCHF Butter Chicken
- Banana Salted nut ice cream
- Vegan Lentil Kidney Bean Shepherd’s Pie
- Spanish Gazpacho
- Capsicum & Zucchini Seed Crackers
- Pasta Sauce
- Raine's TM Vegetable Slice
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Capsicum and lamb stir fry
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs GF DF
- Soba noodle and tofu salad