- 60 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 30 g soy sauce
- 60 g crunchy peanut butter
- 4 pieces chicken thighs, skin off
- 20 g honey
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 C. Combine Chilli, honey and Soy sauce with peanut butter in TMX bowl and saute for 2-3 minutes on Varoma temp speed 1.
Mix chicken with sauce by placing into the TMX bowl on reverse speed soft and leave to marinade for as long as possible.
PLace chicken in an oven proof dish and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Serve with salad or rice.
For those with nut allergies use sunflower seed spread in place of the peanut butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and lamb stir fry
- Turkey patties
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Shredded Chicken
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Sweet Curried Sausages
- Hamburger patties
- Simple, healthy San Choy Bau
- LCHF Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- LCHF Glazed ham
- LCHF Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, creamy sage & butter sauce
- LCHF Butter Chicken
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Breakfast bars
- Banana & honey frozen yoghurt ice creams
- Raw Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Hulk Chocolate Smoothie
- Chocolate Lovers Raw Slice
- Coconut Turmeric Ice Cream
- LCHF Glazed ham
- Sunflower Seed Protein Balls
- Crunch Protein Balls
- Cranberry Coconut Balls