- 1.5 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, large
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 grams lean minced beef
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 300 grams water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 175 grams mushrooms sliced, optional
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Place onion, red pepper and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes on 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add mince beef and cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temperature on reverse + speed soft .
Add the vegetable stock and water, parsley, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce and mushrooms (if using). Cook for 15 minutes, Varoma temperture on reverse + speed soft .
Arrange the meat either in one large dish or in individual ramekins (great for toddler sized portions), cover with mashed potato and dot the topping with remaining (15g) butter. Cook in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Accessories you need
This is great for children from 12 months of age. You can make up individual size portions in ramekins & freeze them. This recipe will make about 8 childrens sized portions.
Also instead of regular potato as the topping, you can use sweet potato or a combination of both.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and lamb stir fry
- Turkey patties
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Shredded Chicken
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Sweet Curried Sausages
- Hamburger patties
- Simple, healthy San Choy Bau
- LCHF Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- LCHF Glazed ham
- LCHF Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, creamy sage & butter sauce
- LCHF Butter Chicken