- 50 g grated parmesan cheese, add more to taste
- 4 cloves garlic
- 20 g oil
- 375 g tin light evaporated milk
- 600 g water
- 300 g penne pasta
- 100 g block light cream cheese
- 2 chicken breast, diced bite size (2cm cube)
- 2 bunches asparagus, or other veg
8Recipe is created for
chop garlic 5 sec / speed 6-7
add oil and saute 3 min / 100 deg / sp 1
cook pasta & sauce with Varoma on top
15 min / Varoma / sp 1 / REVERSE
check and turn chicken half way if necessary
add chicken and cream cheese to TMX bowl (with the pasta and sauce)
and cook 5 min / 100 deg / REVERSE / sp 1
(use spatula to incorporate chicken into sauce if necessary)
set asparagus/vegetables aside
check chicken and pasta are cooked through
(if not add a few minutes as required).
Taste sauce and add flavour/seasoning as preferred -
ideas - mustard, cheddar or blue cheese, nutmeg, parsley..
stir through 1-2 mins / REVERSE / speed 1-2
This is a basic cheese sauce and is thick
(a bit like kids macaroni cheese)
season to personal taste.
You can use different pasta, just adjust cooking time if required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and lamb stir fry
- Turkey patties
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Shredded Chicken
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Sweet Curried Sausages
- Hamburger patties
- Simple, healthy San Choy Bau
- LCHF Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- LCHF Glazed ham
- LCHF Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, creamy sage & butter sauce
- LCHF Butter Chicken
- GF Apple Sauce muffins
- sweet Strawberry and balsamic dip
- Pumpkin Maple Scones
- Maple Butter
- Camembert crackers
- Salad Soup (served cold)
- Healthy Chia and Coconut crepes
- Simple Christmas fruit Cakes/Muffins
- Warm Salmon Salad (nicoise style)
- Low fat, creamy Pumpkin & coconut soup
- Hash Browns
- Beetroot Cupcakes (dairy free)