- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams diced lamb
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 400 gram tin of chick peas
- 400 grams fresh tomatoes
- 200 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 grams pitted dates
- 30 grams honey
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 1 Juice of 1 lime
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic in the bowl and chop 3 secs, speed 5
Scrape down sides and sauté 3 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 1
Add lamb and spices and cook for 7 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed soft.
Add remaining ingredients except chickpeas to bowl, cook 12mins 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft. Then add chickpeas and cook for another 3 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft.
Allow casserole to rest for 10 -15 mins before serving.
Serve with pasta or rice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and lamb stir fry
- Turkey patties
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Shredded Chicken
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Sweet Curried Sausages
- Hamburger patties
- Simple, healthy San Choy Bau
- LCHF Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- LCHF Glazed ham
- LCHF Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, creamy sage & butter sauce
- LCHF Butter Chicken
- Spanish Gazpacho
- Capsicum & Zucchini Seed Crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Crabapple Jelly
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- Prunus Plum Jam
- Mocha Frappe
- Soba noodle and tofu salad
- Banoffee Protein Shake
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)