THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
Penang Style Chicken with Green Peppercorns and Pumpkin
- 500g Chicken thigh fillets, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons fresh or tinned green peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can coconut milk, (400ml)
- 30g red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar, shredded
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 100g roasted, crushed peanuts
- 250g lightly steamed pumpkin pieces
- 1 bunch Thai basil leaves, (1 cup loosely packed)
- Rub chicken pieces with crushed peppercorns.
- Place the vegetable oil and the thick coconut cream from the top of the can into the TM bowl and cook for 2 minutes/100 degrees/speed 2.
- Add curry paste and cook for 5 minutes/100 degrees/speed 2.
- Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed.
- Add remaining coconut milk, sugar, fish sauce and peanuts and cook for 5 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed.
- Add pumpkin pieces and cook for 4 minutes/100/degrees/reverse + soft speed.
- Add basil leaves and stir through with spatula.
- Transfer to serving platter and serve with steamed jasmine rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and lamb stir fry
- Turkey patties
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Shredded Chicken
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Sweet Curried Sausages
- Hamburger patties
- Simple, healthy San Choy Bau
- LCHF Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- LCHF Glazed ham
- LCHF Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, creamy sage & butter sauce
- LCHF Butter Chicken
- Thai Chiang Mai Beef Noodles
- Protein Balls
- Peanut Curry of Tofu, Potato and Roasted Shallots
- Chocolate Tart
- Organic Beef with Vegetables and Millet (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Risotto Arrabbiata
- Moroccan Lamb with Vegetables (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apricot Chicken Puree (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon Puree (Baby Food 6+ months)
- Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Puree (Baby Food 8+months)
- Mushy Peas
- Pork and Crab Wonton Soup