- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds or ground
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds or ground
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 small Red Onions
- 1 large green chilli, unseeded
- 0.5 litre beef stock
- 600 gram Beef Steak, cubed
- 1 handful fresh coriander leaves
- salt to taste
Place cumin and coriander seeds into TM bowl and dry roast until fragment
(Temperature: Varoma – Speed: 1)
If using ground spices, skip this step and proceed to step 3
- Once fragment, mill spices together
- (10-20 seconds on speed 9)
- Empty ground spices from the TMB into a separate bowl, Add paprika, and coat beef steak.
- Note: Do not rinse the TMB, leave residual spices in the bowl for the next step.
- Place garlic, onions and chilies into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down and sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma Temperature on speed 2.
- Add beef stock to TMB. Place coated beef into basket and insert into TM bowl.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes at 100ºC on speed 2.
- Remove basket and set aside. Drain stock through strainer and return solids to TM bowl.
- Place cooked beef into bowl and add fresh coriander and salt.
- Add 80-100g of the reserved stock and tomato paste
- Shred beef for 8 seconds on + speed 6.
Serve in jumbo tortillas with Salad of choice including, mixed greens, chopped avocado, slice spring onions /shallots, tomatoes, cucumber etc.
NOTE: The above recipe is based on the popular chipotle shredded beef recipe avaliable for the thermomix; however it has been modified to enhance the flavor of the dish and suit my taste. Hope you enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and lamb stir fry
- Turkey patties
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Shredded Chicken
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Sweet Curried Sausages
- Hamburger patties
- Simple, healthy San Choy Bau
- LCHF Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- LCHF Glazed ham
- LCHF Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, creamy sage & butter sauce
- LCHF Butter Chicken