- 400 g lean pork, diced and par frozen
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon tamari
- 2 cm ginger
- 1 --- small red chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 round gow gee wrappers, You can choose to make or puchase these
- 3 sprig fresh coriander
- 80g tamari
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 drop sesame oil
8Recipe is created for
Place spring onions, coriander, chilli, garlic and ginger into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds speed 6. Scrape down sides.
Add pork, tamari and oyster sauce to the bowl and mince for 10-15 seconds speed 7.
Place a teaspoon of the mixture in the centre of each Gow Gee wrapper. Wet the edges with a little water and pleat them together to seal.
Once all dumplings are wrapped, slightly oil the varoma and place dumplings in the dish and tray (if needed you can seperate layers in the varoma dish with dampened baking paper) and set aside. You can also utilise the steamer basket if requiredl
Half fill TM bowl with water and set TM basket (if used) and varoma into place and cook for 20 minutes/V
When done, set varoma (and TM basket if used) aside and empty TM bowl. Place all ingredients for dipping sauce into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds/speed 5
Serve dumplings and dipping sauce. I usually serve this with the Chinese-Style cabbage and coriander salad from the EDC.
** for a larger family (5 adults), I usually double the mixture and can steam the whole amount ustilising the TM basket and both levels of the Varoma!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and lamb stir fry
- Turkey patties
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Shredded Chicken
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Sweet Curried Sausages
- Hamburger patties
- Simple, healthy San Choy Bau
- LCHF Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- LCHF Glazed ham
- LCHF Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, creamy sage & butter sauce
- LCHF Butter Chicken
- Dairy Free Fruit Ice Cream
- Chicken Roulade and Vegetables with Potato and Leek Soup
- Chicken Fajita Pasta DF - See tips for GF
- Choc Mint Brownie Donuts
- Paleo Pancakes
- HCG P2 Red Curry Prawn Cauliflower Risotto
- Apple and Fennel Stuffed Pork Belly
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Chicken and Bacon in a Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Tandoori Chicken Quinoa
- Choc Cherry Christmas Balls