- 60 g wholemeal bread (approx. 2 slices), roughly torn
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm), leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 90 g brown onion, cut into pieces
- 500 g turkey mince
- 1 egg
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- oil for frying
- Place bread, rosemary, sage, thyme and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
- Add reserved bread and herb mixture, turkey mince, egg, salt and pepper and mix 3-4 sec/speed 5 or until just combined. With damp hands, shape mixture into 8 flat patties, then transfer onto a plate, cover and set aside.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add oil. Cook patties until cooked through and golden brown on either side (approx. 3-4 minutes each side) or until cooked to your liking. Season to taste and serve immediately.
Serve patties in a bread roll to make a burger or with a side salad.
To mince your own meat: cut 500 g turkey meat into pieces (2-3 cm) and place in a single layer in the freezer until partially frozen. Place meat into mixing bowl and mince 7-10 sec/speed 7 or until a mince conistsency is achieved. Use minced meat immediately or place into the refrigerator until ready to use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and lamb stir fry
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Shredded Chicken
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Sweet Curried Sausages
- Hamburger patties
- Simple, healthy San Choy Bau
- LCHF Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- LCHF Glazed ham
- LCHF Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, creamy sage & butter sauce
- LCHF Butter Chicken
- Warm chicken and noodles with ginger and hoisin sauce
- Corn cake / pikelet / fritter
- Raine's TM Vegetable Slice
- Sunday pancakes
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs GF DF
- Banoffee Protein Shake
- Gluten free lamingtons
- STRAWBERRY and COCONUT ICE CREAM
- Rosemary and sea salt crackers
- Breakfast bars
- German Marble Cake
- TM5 Spaghetti Carbonara Basic Chip Variation
- Easy Vegetable Slice