- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 4 tablespoon chopped ham
- 3 tablespoon grated cheese
- 5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 mushroom, chopped
- 3 sprigs flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
Fill the TM bowl with water to about 2 cm under the full mark. Place in the simmer basket. Set temp to 90 degrees. Mix on reverse 3.
Place egg and milk in a bowl or jug and beat. Add all other ingredients. Tip into a freezer bag and tie a knot in the top of this very securely. Leave some space in the bag for the egg mixture to spread out a bit so that it cooks a bit more evenly. Place the bag in the simmer basket for seven minutes, approx.
After this time, take out the bag, place on a tea towel and move the egg mixture around a bit so that it cooks evenly. Place it back in the water as above for a further five mins, approx or until the egg mix has set.
When set, take out of the TM and place on tea towel to dry. Snip the knot off the bag and tip the egg mixture onto a plate. Gently fold the egg over to mix. Divide between two plates or eat the whole lot yourself! Serve with a sprig of parsley.
Throw the bag, and tip out the water. Thats the cleaning up done!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shepherd's Pie
- LCHF Fat Head Pizza
- Healthy Pancakes
- Turmeric and quinoa porridge
- Korean Bibimbap (비빔밥) Mixed vegetables with rice and Gochujang(korean Chilli Paste)
- Chorizo Chili bang!!
- Korean Potato Glass Noodle Japchae 잡채
- Moussaka with Sweet Potato
- Kezz's Spring Rolls
- Scat's Floozie (Creamy Chicken, Caramelized Leek & Goats Cheese Tart)
- Chicken Jalfrezi
- Base Curry Sauce for Indian Curry
- What's Left in the Kitchen Spicy Noodle Soup
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Cambodian Marinated Braised Beef (with a Thai twist)
- Edwina's lemon cheesecake
- Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream
- Thai vietnamese noodle soup
- Thai Stir Fry Paste
- Spicy Thai Noodle Soup
- Vietnamese Prawn Noodle Salad
- Hot Thai Chilli Chicken
- Hearty Vegetable Soup with Chicken
- Greek Pita Bread
- Amazing Apricot Balls
- Shepherd's Pie
- Vegan Lentil Kidney Bean Shepherd’s Pie
- Sunday pancakes
- Mocha Frappe
- Quinoa Porridge with steamed apple
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs GF DF
- Banoffee Protein Shake
- Frozen Key Lime and Margarita Cheesecake
- Gluten free lamingtons
- Sultana Bran Biscuits