Preheat oven to 200 degrees and spray oven tray with oil or baking paper.
1.Place onion and garlic in TM bowl chop speed 7 3secs or until chopped.
2. Add oil and saute veroma 3 mins speed 2
3. Add spices and cook for a further 1 min on veroma speed 2
4. Add carrot and parsley and chop speed 5 for 5 seconds
5. Add chickpeas, baking powder and blend speed 5 for 5 seconds.
6. Add flour and lemon juice mix speed 5 for 5-10 seconds until everything is combined, if the mixture is too sticky add a little more flour.
7. Shape mixture into 12 small patties and plae into prepared tray, brush or spray with some oil, this will make them go brown.
8. Bake for 25 minutes, turn half way through baking and spray with more oil if needed.