Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
1. Mix linseeds or chia seeds with water in a cup, and leave to soak for a few minutes.
2. Grind brown and basmati rice in Thermomix on speed 9 for 1 minute, or until finely ground. (Tip: Put a piece of kitchen paper towel under the MC to stop the grains from spitting out onto the lid.)
3. Add millet and chickpeas and grind for another minute on speed 9, or until finely ground.
4. Add flour, yeast, seeds and salt and mix on speed 6 for 10 seconds.
5. Add oil and wet ingredients (including linseeds and water) and mix on speed 5-6 for 15 seconds, using spatula to help it along if needed. The mixture should be like a thick cake batter. If it's too runny, add a little more flour.
6. Line three or four pizza trays with baking paper and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Divide mixture between the pizza trays and spread each one into a circle with a spatula.
7. Drizzle pizza batter with some extra virgin olive oil, especially around the edges so that they crisp up nicely. Spread with pizza sauce and toppings, and bake in hot oven for 25 - 30 minutes, or until browned and crispy.