1. Place rice into basket and rinse. Add water to TM bowl and insert basket.
2. Place sausages in varoma bowl and tray, Set varoma into position and cook for 10-15 minutes at Varoma Temp on speed 4.
3. Remove varoma and rice basket and place rice into Thermoserver. Set aside sausages to cool slightly (I leave them sitting in the varoma)
4. Drain water and add garlic and onion to bowl and chop for 5 seconds at speed 5.
5. Add sliced apple, carrots and celery to the bowl, then add oil and curry powder and sauté 100°c for 5 minutes on reverse + speed soft.
7. Remove skins from sausages. Slice into rings or if desired small fingers.
8. Add sausages to the curry mix. Stir 1 minute on reverse at speed 1 to coat sausages in curry mix.
9. Add stock, water and tomatoes to bowl. Cook with MC out for 5 minutes at 100° on reverse + soft speed until slightly thickened.
10. Add peas and sultanas. Cook a further 10 minutes at 100° on reverse + soft speed until thickened and peas are heated through.
11. Serve with rice or naan bread or mashed potato and steamed vegies.