- 150g bacon, chopped
- 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves,crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
- 50g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 Onion, peeled and halved
- 25g olive oil
- 25g Butter
- 350g Aborio Rice
- 100g white wine
- 1100g chicken stock
- flat-leaf parsley, chopped for garnish
- Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds/speed 9. Set aside. Wash and dry bowl.
- Place bacon into TM bowl and saute for 3 minutes/varoma/reverse + soft speed MC off.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, chilli, oil, oregano, salt and pepper and simmer for 15 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/soft speed.
- Set aside and keep warm. Wash and dry TM bowl.
- Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
- Add oil and butter and and saute for 5 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 MC off.
- Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine and saute for 2 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1.
- Add stock and cook for 16 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1.
- Pour into Thermoserver and stir through parmesan cheese and half the arrabbiata sauce and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, place into serving bowl and spoon the remaining sauce over the top and garnish with chopped parsley.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- TM5 Spaghetti Carbonara Basic Chip Variation
- Creamy Garlic Prawn & Zucchini linguine Taela-Made
- egg cabornara pasta
- Homemade Fresh Pasta
- Creamy Garlic Chicken Risotto
- Chilli bacon and tomato pasta sauce
- Gluten Free Chicken and Vegie Pasta Bolognese
- Easy Bacon Mac & Cheese
- Salmon Spaghetti
- Haluski, or cabbage and noodles
- Penne with Spinach Sauce
- Chicken Cannelloni
- Thai Chiang Mai Beef Noodles
- Protein Balls
- Peanut Curry of Tofu, Potato and Roasted Shallots
- Chocolate Tart
- Organic Beef with Vegetables and Millet (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Moroccan Lamb with Vegetables (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apricot Chicken Puree (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon Puree (Baby Food 6+ months)
- Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Puree (Baby Food 8+months)
- Mushy Peas
- Pork and Crab Wonton Soup
- Cauliflower, Potato and Blue Cheese Soup
- Shepherd's Pie
- Spicy Vegetarian Nachos
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Banoffee Protein Shake
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Frozen Key Lime and Margarita Cheesecake
- Lemon curd shortbread slice
- Gluten free lamingtons
- Sultana Bran Biscuits
- German Marble Cake