Baked 'Bistro-Style' Cheesecake
Print recipeBaked 'Bistro-Style' Cheesecake
Create PDFBaked 'Bistro-Style' Cheesecake
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-07-03 12:24
Changed: 2012-07-05 17:01
Springform pan 22cm, a flat base drinking glas to flatten crumbs in pan, ovenproof bowl 3/4 full of water to put in oven to add moisture to baking process.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
150 grams sweet biscuit crumbs (Marie)
60 grams unsalted butter melted
750 grams Philadelphia Cheese (2 pkts) Room temperature
340 grams castor sugar
2 level tablespoons lemon juice
lemon zest optional
2 eggs (260g)
To serve/garnish ideas
icing sugar for dusting
fresh berries dusted
sprinkle unsalted pistachios before baking
caramel sauce store bought
1. Place 150gms sweet biscuit crumbs into TM bowl and whizz through for about 10 seconds speed 6-7
- Melt butter (I microwave in coffee cup for 1 min on high)
- Pour bread crumbs into springform pan and pour butter over the crumbs.
- Using spatula mix through the crumbs until they all appear coated with the butter (crumbly looking)
- Using a flat bottomed drinking glass flatten the crumbs and put pan into freezer for 5 minutes, this hrdens the base.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 30 sec speed 4-5 or until smooth
Place ovenproof bowl of water on bottom shelf of oven
Pour into prepared crumb crust, gently shake pan to flatten mixture, then bake at 150oC for 60 mins (My oven requires 75 mins)
Allow to cool completely in oven. Serve dusted with icing sugar and fresh berries or caramel topping.
Too Easy and super yummy!