Grease a baking dish with either butter or oil.
2. Place cubed parmesan cheese into TM bowl and crate on speed 9 for 6seconds, until finely grated. Set aside.
3. Place one nutmeg into TM bowl and pulverise into dust for 40 seconds, speed 9. Set aside.
4. Place the milk, salt and nutmeg into the TM bowl cook for 5 minutes on 100 degrees, speed 2.
5. Add the semolina flour, beaten egg & parmesan cheese.
6. Combine all ingredients for 1 minute on speed 3 - 4.
7. Pour mixture in a shallow baking dish and cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for one hour until firm.
8. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
9. Melt butter at 60 degrees for 5 minutes or until melted.
10. Using a round cookie cutter, gently lift each gnocchi and place onto a greased baking tray.
11. Brush with melted butter.
12. Bake uncovered for 20 – 30 minutes until golden brown.