Banana Cup Cakes
Print recipeBanana Cup Cakes
Create PDFBanana Cup Cakes
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-07-31 10:33
Changed: 2012-08-01 21:29
Total time: 25m
Preparation time: 5m
Baking time: 20m
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
150 g sugar (Raw)
250 g butter (Room Temp)
250 g Self Raising Flour
2 Large Banana's
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
150 g icing sugar
250 g philly cheese
30 g lemon juice (Juice 1 lemon)
1 tsp vanilla essence Or Paste.
- Blitz sugar in the TM for 6 seconds on speed 9Add butter and combine with sugar on speed 6 until you can hear it all come off the blades (about 5 seconds).
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and Add the butterfly.
- Whip the butter and sugar for 1 minute on speed 4.
- Remove butterfly, add the banana broken roughly into pieces and combine on speed 6 for 10 seconds
- .Add remaining ingredients, mix to combine on speed 6 for 20 seconds. You may need to scrape the bowl at this stage if not completely combined.
- Place into cup cake cases and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees. Use a knife to check they are cooked through.
- Allow to cool completely before adding the frosting to the cakes.
- Add the raw sugar to the bowl and blitz to icing sugar for 8 seconds on speed 9 – Skip this step if using icing sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix on speed 6 for 5 seconds.
- Add the butterfly and whip for 1 minute on speed 4.
- Spread onto cooled cakes.