1. Clean chicken livers by removing sinew from them and cut roughly into 3-4 pieces each. Put in a bowl to marinate with mixed spice, thyme, pepper, bay leaf and brandy.
2. Put garlic and onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on speed 6. Scrape down and repeat if necessary. Scrape down add butter and sauté 4 min on 100 degrees at speed 1.
3. Add diced veal and cook 2 min Varoma temp on reverse speed 1.
4. Add chicken liver mix, tomato paste, cream and salt then blend 20 sec (or until smooth) on speed 7. Now cook 4 min, 100 degrees on speed 4. When finished add 6-4-6 small ice cubes for about 15 sec on speed 3 with MC off to prevent mixture from overcooking. Now add green peppercorns and incorporate at in reverse at speed 3 for 5-10 seconds. Taste and add S&P if necessary.
5. Now spoon into serving dishes (does about 12 cocottes) and press down and put in fridge to cool.