Place the 300g Oreo biscuits into mixing bowl and chop for 5 sec/speed 8. Or until mixture is crumbs
2. Add 100g cream cheese and mix 10 sec/speed 8, mixture will come together like a ball of dough.
3. Spoon out large teaspoons of mixture and roll into balls, you should get 20 balls out of the mixture, place on baking tray. Once all balls are rolled out put baking tray into fridge for 1/2 hour to chill.
4. Wash and dry mixing bowl well.
5. Add 300g white chocolate to mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 9.
6. Melt for 5-8 min/60C/speed 1 or until completely melted
7. Take cake pops out of fridge and dip lolly stick into melted chocolate, put stick into base of balls and leave sitting on tray to set.
8. Pick up balls using the lolly stick & dip into melted chocolate to coat balls. Lift balls out of chocolate and tap lightly on the side of your hand to even out coating, chocolate will drip off into the bowl. Do this carefully or you may end up with a cake ball in your melted chocolate.(Leave chocolate in TM bowl this way if it starts to set you can heat it up again. Never higher than 60degrees.)
9. Push stick into a piece of foam or oasis to keep upright to set.