Print recipeCheese Twists
Create PDFCheese Twists
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-08-05 16:39
Changed: 2012-08-06 10:55
rolling pin, silicon mat, pastry cutter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
170 g self-raising flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp butter
2 - 3 cloves garlic
1 - 2 tsp mixed herbs of choice
50 g parmesan cheese grated
1/3 c water
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 3 - 5 sec/speed 8.
2. Add remaining ingredients and combine 40-60 sec/speed 7.
3. Turn onto lightly floured board and knead lightly.
4. Roll out thinly into a large rectangle and cut into 10cm x 1cm strips.
5. Twists strips and lay on baking tray lined with silicon paper or mat approximately 1" apart.
6. Bake at 200 degrees in a preheated oven for 12 - 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
7. Cool on wire rack and serve plain or with your favourite dip. Store in an air tight container.
VARIATION: Cut dough into small circles using a small scone/biscuit cutter and bake at 200 degrees for 10 - 11 minutes.