Cut the chicken breast into large pieces and place into TM bowl.
2. Add 1 litre of cold water ensuring you cover the chicken breast.
3. Cook at 100 degrees for 6 minutes on speed 1.
4. Empty the water and leave the chicken in the bowl.
5. Shred the chicken on speed 6 for 4 - 10 seconds.
6. Add 500mls of cold water.
7. Add one chicken stock cube or tablespoon of vegetable stock concentrate, splash of tamari or soy sauce and the creamed corn. Do not go past 2litre maximum.
8. Mix at speed 3 for 15 seconds.
9. Cook at 100 degrees at speed 2 for 8 to 10 minutes.
10. In the last 2 minutes add a beaten egg through the MC opening.