Place chicken thighs in rice basket rolled into roll shapes.
2. With blades spinning on speed 7 drop the parsley in and chop for 2 secs on speed 7. Set aside for garnish.
3. Add sweet potato and chop for 2 secs speed 5. Add salt and water and insert rice (steaming) basket with chicken. Cook for 20 mins VAROMA temperature speed 2.
4. Add any vegetables cut into small pieces into basket with chicken and cook for a further 5 mins at VAROMA temperature on speed 2.
5. Remove chicken and veg and put into Thermoserver to keep warm.
6. Check seasoning of sweet potato and b.lend for 20 secs on speed 4-5 to create smooth saucy mash. Add to Thermoserver to keep warm while you make the sauce.
7. Rinse bowl then grate garlic for 2 secs on speed 7. Add onions and chop for 2 secs on speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and add oil and bacon and saute for 5 mins VAROMA temperature speed 1.5 with MC off. Add flour, stock, marsala, extra water and cook for 5mins at 100C on REVERSE + speed 1. Add cream and cook for a further 3 mins at 100C on REVERSE + speed 1.
8. Serve chicken thighs on mash with sauce spooned over. Garnish with the chopped parsley.