Choc-Chip Fudge Slice
Print recipeChoc-Chip Fudge Slice
Create PDFChoc-Chip Fudge Slice
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-07-11 11:48
Changed: 2012-08-02 15:24
Total time: 25m
Preparation time: 5m
Baking time: 20m
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
120 grams Butter
240 grams brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
160 grams self-raising flour
40 grams desiccated coconut
130 grams Dark Choc Bits
Icing Sugar to decorate
Line a 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan with baking paper.
2. Pre-heat oven to 180C.
3. Place butter into mixing bowl and melt 3 min/80C/speed 1.
4. Add the brown sugar, egg and vanilla essence and combine 10 sec/speed 3.
5. Add the cocoa and combine 10 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
6. Add the flour, coconut and Choc Bits and mix 35 sec//speed 2.
7. Spread evenly over base of pan.
8. Cook for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and cool in the pan. Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until just firm.
9. Remove fudge from pan and cut into squares. Dust with sifted icing sugar and serve.
Recipe converted from New Idea.