Line a 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan with baking paper.
2. Pre-heat oven to 180C.
3. Place butter into mixing bowl and melt 3 min/80C/speed 1.
4. Add the brown sugar, egg and vanilla essence and combine 10 sec/speed 3.
5. Add the cocoa and combine 10 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
6. Add the flour, coconut and Choc Bits and mix 35 sec//speed 2.
7. Spread evenly over base of pan.
8. Cook for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and cool in the pan. Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until just firm.
9. Remove fudge from pan and cut into squares. Dust with sifted icing sugar and serve.