Print recipeChocolate Brownies
Create PDFChocolate Brownies
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-04-04 06:12
Total time: 48m
Preparation time: 3m
Baking time: 45m
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
125 g dark chocolate
150 g butter
350 g sugar
1 tsp vanillia essence
20 g cocoa
130 g plain flour
Preheat oven at 160c.
Lined 20cm square tin with baking paper
1. Chop Butter & Chocolate for 5 sec on speed 5, (scrape down the side)
2. Melt Butter & Chocolate 2mins 60c on speed 1,
3. Add eggs, sugar & vanilla essence, mix for 5 sec on speed 3 or 4,
4. Add flour & coco and mix for 5 sec on speed 3 or 4,
5. Pour mixture into a lined tin and bake it for 40-50mins
Do not over baked chocolate brownies; otherwise it will be very dry.
sugar contents can be reduced to 300g for a less sweeter brownies.