Coconut Cream Puddings with Berry Syrup
Print recipeCoconut Cream Puddings with Berry Syrup
Create PDFCoconut Cream Puddings with Berry Syrup
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-07-06 10:59
Changed: 2012-07-07 07:37
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
100 gram raw sugar
275 grams mixed frozen berries
30 gram water
80 grams Butter
75 grams Self Raising Flour
35 grams dessicated coconut
80 grams coconut cream
100 grams raw sugar
Place sugar and water in TM bowl and heat for 2 min/90C/speed 2. Add berries and cook 3 min/90C//speed 2. Set aside syrup in bowl and rinse Thermomix bowl.
Place 12 silicone cupcake moulds in your varoma dish and tray. Spoon berries amongst moulds and reserve syrup.
3. Add butter to TM bowl and melt 2 min/60C/speed 3. Add all remaining pudding ingredients into TM bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides and mix for a further 10 sec or until combined.
4. Spoon mixture between moulds.
5. Rinse out TM bowl and add 1ltr of warm/hot water to bowl. Set Varoma on top of bowl and steam for 20 min/Varoma/speed 2.
6. Turn out puddings onto individual serving plates and drizzle berry syrup over the top.
7. Delicious served with double cream or a scoop of vanilla icecream.