1. Place parsley and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds speed 7.
2. Add prawn meat, salt and pepper and cream and press turbo 2 or 3 times for 1 second. Process prawns until chopped not pureed.
3. Butter a sheet of filo pastry lightly, fold in half, and fold in half again to make a small rectangle.
4. Place approx. 1 tablespoon of prawn mix onto end of pastry, roll up folding the outside edges in to make a cylinder, brush end with melted butter and tuck underneath.
5. Continue this way until all mixture and pastry is used, place on lined baking tray and brush with remaining butter, bake at 200 c for 15 minutes or until light golden brown, serve hot with a salad garnish.