Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
Print recipeGinger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
Create PDFGinger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-07-08 16:58
Changed: 2013-04-05 16:08
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
IngredientsGinger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
4 fillets salmon fillets, fresh
1 tsp olive oil
2 clove garlic
2 level tablespoons fresh ginger
1 small red chilli
60 grams orange juice
60 grams soy sauce
60 grams honey
1 tablespoon coriander
1 zest of 1 lemon
400 grams jasmine rice
450 grams coconut milk
450 grams water
Place garlic, ginger, red chilli,zest from lemon and coriander into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add olive oil and sauté 2 min/100˙C/speed 1.
3. Add orange juice and cook 1 min/ 100˙C/speed 1.
4. Add soy sauce and honey and cook 2 min/100˙C/speed 1. Set aside sauce. Do not wash mixing bowl.
5. Place water and coconut milk into mixing bowl. Weigh and wash rice.
6. Insert basket with rice and place bok choy cut up on bottom layer of Varoma and salmon fillets on top layer of Varoma.
7. Put half the sauce on top of salmon and steam 14 min/Varoma/speed 3.
8. Then turn over salmon and put the rest of the sauce on top of salmon and steam 5 min/Varoma/speed 3.
9. Serve rice with salmon on top of bok choy.