Place garlic, ginger, red chilli,zest from lemon and coriander into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add olive oil and sauté 2 min/100˙C/speed 1.
3. Add orange juice and cook 1 min/ 100˙C/speed 1.
4. Add soy sauce and honey and cook 2 min/100˙C/speed 1. Set aside sauce. Do not wash mixing bowl.
5. Place water and coconut milk into mixing bowl. Weigh and wash rice.
6. Insert basket with rice and place bok choy cut up on bottom layer of Varoma and salmon fillets on top layer of Varoma.
7. Put half the sauce on top of salmon and steam 14 min/Varoma/speed 3.
8. Then turn over salmon and put the rest of the sauce on top of salmon and steam 5 min/Varoma/speed 3.
9. Serve rice with salmon on top of bok choy.