1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Lightly grease a small ring tin or 20cm round pan.
2. Place Nuttelex into TM bowl and melt for 2 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 4. If using oil, omit this step.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5.
4. Pour into cake tin and bake for 25-35 minutes, until springs back when touched in the centre of the cake.
5. Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
6. For Ganache, place coconut cream in TM bowl and heat at 80 degrees for 2 minutes. Add chocolate pieces and mix on speed 1 for 2 minutes or until chocolate has melted and ganache is smooth. Scrape into a bowl and allow to cool slightly before using on cold cake.
Use ganache as a filling for the cake or drizzled on top.