Green Tea Panna Cotta
Print recipeGreen Tea Panna Cotta
Create PDFGreen Tea Panna Cotta
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-09-24 15:33
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
100 g full fat pouring (whipping) cream
100 g milk
70 g - 100g white sugar
3 leaves titanium-strength gelatine or 3 tsp gelatine powder
120 g coconut milk
1 tsp green tea powder
Soak gelatine leaves in cold water. (no need to do this if using powder).
2. Place milk, cream and sugar into the mixing bowl, heat 2 min/100°C/speed 1.
3. Add gelantine through the hole in the lid, cook 1 min/100°C/speed 1.
4. In a small bowl form a smooth paste with a little of the coconut milk, then add a little more to make it easier to pour into cream mixture. Add the tea mixture into the TM bowl though the hole in the lid and stir 5 secs/ speed 4. Add the remaining coconut milk and stir 5 secs/ speed 2.
5. Pour the green tea pudding mixture into 4 - 6 individual dariole or jelly moulds.
6. Refrigerate 3 - 4 hours or until set.
7. Loosen puddings from moulds and serve.
Using gelatine leaves will result in a better consistency, they are readily available from specialty grocery stores.