Place potato into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5-6.
2. Scrape potato into basket and use MC to press the liquid into the sink.
3. Place drained potato into mixing bowl.
4. Add flour, egg and seasoning and mix 5 sec/speed 4.
5. Coat a frypan and egg rings in oil and heat on high.
6. Add a heaped tablespoon of potato mix to each egg ring and press to flatten out the mix to the edges of the ring.
7. Reduce heat and cook a few minutes each side until brown. Slide a knife around the inside of the egg ring to remove hash brown (if necessary) and place on paper towel or in low oven to keep warm.