Print recipeHash Browns
Create PDFHash Browns
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-10-07 10:13
Changed: 2012-10-20 13:56
Total time: 10m
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
500 g potatoes, peeled & quartered (approx 3 large)
1 tbsp plain flour
salt & pepper / seasoning to taste
Place potato into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5-6.
2. Scrape potato into basket and use MC to press the liquid into the sink.
3. Place drained potato into mixing bowl.
4. Add flour, egg and seasoning and mix 5 sec/speed 4.
5. Coat a frypan and egg rings in oil and heat on high.
6. Add a heaped tablespoon of potato mix to each egg ring and press to flatten out the mix to the edges of the ring.
7. Reduce heat and cook a few minutes each side until brown. Slide a knife around the inside of the egg ring to remove hash brown (if necessary) and place on paper towel or in low oven to keep warm.
These are just like commercial hash browns and are so simple and quick to make.
Great for young kids and they can be made ahead and reheated in the oven.