Hot Smoked Salmon Penne
Print recipeHot Smoked Salmon Penne
Create PDFHot Smoked Salmon Penne
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-07-09 00:15
Changed: 2012-07-25 22:13
Total time: 20m
Preparation time: 20m
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
500 g penne pasta
1 package Hot house smoked salmon fillet
1 bunch dill
3 sprigs spring onion
2 cloves garlic
2 level tablespoon fish sauce subsitute anchovies 2
150 g thickened cream
2 heaped tablespoon capers, salted
1 lemon juice
20 g Olive Oil or Butter
Bring large pot to the boil. Add penne for 12 mins.
2. Place dill into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5 and set aside.
3. Add garlic and spring onion and chop 2 sec/speed 5 then add oil/ butter and sauté 3 min/90C/speed 1.
4. Add thickened cream, fish sauce and cook 3 min/90C/speed 1.
5. Add dill, capers lemon juice and stir 20 sec/.
6. Pull apart salmon fillet and mix with the pasta sauce thru the drained pasta and pour over sauce and serve with a sprig of dill or top with parmesan cheese.