Place basil and coriander into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/ speed 6. Set aside.
2. Place onion, chilli and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
3. Add oil and cook 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
4. Add fish sauce, kecap manis, palm sugar and the chopped basil and coriander and cook 1 min/Varoma//speed 1.
5. Insert butterfly. Add chicken, tofu, choy sum and coconut milk/cream and cook 15 min/ 100C//speed soft. Check half way through that butterfly is still in place and stir with spatula if necessary.
6. Place in thermoserver.
7. Rinse mixing bowl and cook rice according to the Everyday Cookbook.
NOTE: This dish is quite hot and spicy.