Hot Thai Chilli Chicken
Print recipeHot Thai Chilli Chicken
Create PDFHot Thai Chilli Chicken
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-08-05 13:11
Changed: 2012-08-09 09:27
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
IngredientsHot Thai Chilli Chicken
1/2 bunch fresh basil or Thai sweet basil
1/2 bunch handful of fresh corriander leaves
1 red onion peeled and quartered
4 cloves garlic
1 large green chilli, unseeded
5 small red chillies, unseeded
2 tablespoons fish sauce
2 tablespoons kecap manis
1 teaspoon palm sugar
800 grams chicken chopped
1/2 bunch choy sum
150 grams hard tofu
400 grams coconut cream or milk
1.5 tablespoons oil
Place basil and coriander into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/ speed 6. Set aside.
2. Place onion, chilli and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
3. Add oil and cook 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
4. Add fish sauce, kecap manis, palm sugar and the chopped basil and coriander and cook 1 min/Varoma//speed 1.
5. Insert butterfly. Add chicken, tofu, choy sum and coconut milk/cream and cook 15 min/ 100C//speed soft. Check half way through that butterfly is still in place and stir with spatula if necessary.
6. Place in thermoserver.
7. Rinse mixing bowl and cook rice according to the Everyday Cookbook.
NOTE: This dish is quite hot and spicy.